Visia Skin Analysis
When you have a problem that needs fixing, it makes sense to find the root of the problem so you can make the right plan of action for a solution. When it comes to medical aesthetics and skin care, this ideology couldn’t be more true. The Visia Skin Analysis System makes it possible for the first time to scan your skin and record surface and subsurface skin conditions so we can prescribe a customized treatment plan for your skin concerns.
“Visia Skin Analysis at the National Laser Institute Med Spa has transformed our aesthetic consultations. There is no better way to communicate with our clients about the condition of their skin and the treatment options that we have to rejuvenate their skin,” says Louis Silberman, CEO, National Laser Institute.
The Visia Skin Analysis System delivers a significantly improved experience for aesthetic and skin care consultations. This Procter & Gamble complexion analysis software was developed in the late 1990s and has undergone extensive lab and field-testing.
IntelliFlash®, cross-polarized and UV lighting are used to record and measure surface and subsurface skin conditions. UV photography provides the most complete data set available for sun damage assessment and analysis, including UV fluorescence imaging to reveal signs of bacteria called porphyrins.
Benefits of Visia Skin Analysis
The Visia Skin Analysis System provides a revolutionary new metric to guide the selection of skin care products and treatment options. We will be able to accurately determine your overall skin condition and age. The system will address your skin concerns by identifying red and brown skin irregularities to create a clear picture of conditions such as spider veins, hyper-pigmentation, rosacea, and acne. Our experts will prepare a customized treatment plan for the following skin concerns:
- Spots are typically brown or red skin lesions including freckles, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation and vascular lesions.
- Pores are the circular surface openings of sweat gland ducts.
- Wrinkles are furrows, folds or creases in the skin, which increase in occurrence as a result of sun exposure, and are associated with decreasing skin elasticity.
- Texture is primarily an analysis of skin smoothness. Texture measures skin color, smoothness and skin tone.
- Porphyrins are bacterial excretions that can become lodged in pores and lead to acne, and are visible in UV light.
- UV Spots occur when melanin concentrates below the skin surface as a result of sun damage. UV spots are generally invisible under normal lighting conditions.
- Red Areas represent a potential variety of conditions, such as acne, inflammation, Rosacea or spider veins.
- Brown Spots are lesions on the skin such as hyper-pigmentation, freckles, lentigines, and melasma. Brown Spots occur from excess melanin beneath the skin.
What to Expect
First your skin will be gently cleansed to prepare for your Visia Skin Scan. You will close your eyes for the UV photos, and for standard photos, your eyes can be either open or closed. A computerised image of your skin is taken with our Visia Skin Analysis System.
After your Visia Skin Analysis, our experts will prescribe a personalized treatment plan to solve your skincare woes with our suite of medical grade skin care products, injectables and laser treatments. The results are reviewed and discussed with you and we will make recommendations on how to improve or preserve the appearance of your skin and how to prevent decline.
Our clear recommendations combined with the visual impact of Visia Skin Analysis will make your step by step treatment plan easy to understand and follow.
A Luxury Treatment Without The Luxury Price Tag
The Visia Skin Analysis retails for about $75 at other luxury med spas. But at the National Laser Institute, you can take advantage of our Visia Skin Analysis for free!
We invite you to reverse the signs of aging your skin may have due to time, environmental factors, heredity and sun damage. Visit the National Laser Institute for deeply discounted rates on treatments or receive your treatment at the National Laser Institute Med Spa by the experts that teach doctors, nurses and laser technicians privately.
The National Laser Institute Med Spa offers complimentary consultations. Call 800.851.0969 or click here for your free Visia Skin Analysis consultation with one of our skincare experts in our Scottsdale or Dallas locations.
Louis J. Silberman is the CEO and Co-Founder of National Laser Institute, the pioneer of the medical aesthetics training industry and one of the largest educators in the country.