MicroLaser Peel Treatment
MicroLaser Peel Treatment
When it comes to your face, skin, and complexion, you can want it all! Everything from reducing wrinkles, to a brighter skin tone, to treating scars and blemishes. Our MicroLaser peel treatment is a great all-encompassing procedure to healthier younger looking skin.
The MicroLaser peel will have you seeing dramatic results in the evening-out and softening of your complexion. For a great overall improvement to your skin’s tone and texture, this procedure will have you noticing results after just one treatment. Of course, for the best and most optimal results, we usually recommend a series of three procedures spaced about a month and a half apart.
How MicroLaser Peels Work
The MicroLaser peel is a treatment designed for skin rejuvenation that uses a state-of-the-art laser to remove a thin layer of skin in order to improve texture and provide a radiant, more youthful appearance. This procedure is individually tailored to fit your needs and is effective at treating wrinkles, scars, keratoses, pigmentation problems and overall sun damage.
Using a small, handheld device, a laser beam is scanned over a treatment area, vaporizing a very thin layer of skin. This removes old, damaged tissue that can give your skin a tired, aged look.
After your treatment, fresh, new cells will grow and resurface the treated area, revealing vibrant skin with fewer wrinkles. You will also notice an immediate improvement in the overall firmness and texture of your complexion, which is due to newly produced collagen.
This skin rejuvenation treatment is popular because the high-tech laser system allows your skin care specialist to target specific problem areas and it has relatively less downtime than a full-strength laser resurfacing treatment. Here are a few of the MicroLaser peel benefits you can experience:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and superficial pigmentation
- Evens out skin tone, texture and overall firmness
- Treats scars and keratosis
- Can be used on the chest, neck and hands
- Treatment is customizable based on your skincare needs
- No anesthesia required
MicroLaser Peel Post Care
- To relieve discomfort, apply a cool compress with a damp, soft cloth for 10 to 20 minutes at a time. Ibuprofen, Advil or Tylenol can be taken for pain.
- Apply Aquaphor or Vaseline two to four times daily for the first three days. It’s important for the treated area to remain soft during healing.
- Don’t pick or scrub your skin; let the peeling and flaking occur naturally over the next week.
- Avoid aerobic exercise, saunas and hot tubs for three days post-treatment.
- Avoid skin care products containing Retin-A, salicylic acid or glycolic acid for one week.
- Use caution when applying and removing makeup.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for four weeks after treatment.
We invite you to discover this fantastic brightening procedure for yourself at the National Laser Institute Medical Spa. Our certified and professional aestheticians will meet with you to help evaluate your skin, and get you started on your personalized skin care plan.
Call 1-800-851-0969 or click here and receive a complimentary consultation with one of our trusted skin care specialists. Get healthier, more vibrant looking skin with our Micro Laser Peel treatment. Don’t forget to ask about our monthly specials for even more skin rejuvenation treatments.
Louis J. Silberman is the CEO and Co-Founder of National Laser Institute, the pioneer of the medical aesthetics training industry and one of the largest educators in the country.