Microneedling Discounts In Dallas Fort Worth
Microneedling Discounts In Dallas Fort Worth
Microneedling is taking the health and beauty world by storm! In just one year, the collagen-boosting treatment has increased in popularity by 84 percent and can help rejuvenate your skin, making it look plump, supple, and healthy.
In addition to improving the skin’s overall tone and texture, microneedling for skin rejuvenation can address other common skin concerns and reduce the appearance of scars, pore size, and stretch marks. It can also be combined with other treatments such as PRP and vitamin serums to further enhance the results.
If you are looking for microneedling discounts in Dallas Fort Worth, the National Laser Institute Medical Spa offers luxury treatments at a fraction of the private medical spa price! Today is the day to experience a microneedling treatment and love the skin that you are in.
What Is Microneedling?
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a nonsurgical treatment to rejuvenate the skin and reverse collagen loss. A pen-shaped device with fine needles creates tiny, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of the skin that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process to rejuvenate your skin. This treatment can create quicker cell turnover and increase collagen production.
Microneedling for skin rejuvenation has three phases:
- Inflammation. By piercing the skin with tiny needles, your immune system is triggered to increase blood flow and create new tissue.
- Proliferation. The micro-injuries are rebuilt, and a new network of blood vessels is developed.
- Remodeling. The wounds are replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels.
One of the main benefits of microneedling is its ability to rejuvenate your skin and reverse collagen loss, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin. This anti-aging procedure is one of the most powerful ways to stop aging skin in its tracks! Microneedling for skin rejuvenation has the ability to prevent new fine lines and wrinkles from forming while triggering the creation of new skin cells after just a few sessions. Other amazing benefits include:
- Repairs visible scars
- Reverses sun damage and pigmentation
- Helps aging skin
- Shrinks pores
- Helps your skin care products work better
- The treatment can be done all over your body
This minimally invasive treatment for skin rejuvenation can effectively reverse collagen loss and treat hard-to-reach areas such as around the eyes and nose. The handheld device is gentle enough that it can be used on all skin types and colors.
Microneedling Post Care Tips
Microneedling for skin rejuvenation offers amazing benefits, but like any good skin care procedure, there are important aftercare instructions that you should follow to get the most out of your treatment.
- Immediately after your microneedling treatment, do not take any anti-inflammatory medications as these agents will interfere with the body’s natural inflammatory process.
- Use a gentle cleanser to wash the face for up to 72 hours post-treatment, and gently dry the treated skin.
- Stay away from exfoliants or glycolic acids present in skin cleansers as these can make your skin very dry after the treatment.
- Peeling may start to occur three to six days after treatment. Do not pick, scratch, or scrub at the treated skin.
- Five to seven days post-treatment, you may restart your regular skin care products, such as Retin-A, once your skin is no longer irritated.
- Also avoid saunas or steam baths for up to 24 hours due to open pores, or up to 48 hours if inflammation exists.
Microneedling Deals In Dallas Fort Worth
If you are looking for the best microneedling deals in Dallas Fort Worth, you have come to the right place! According to the American Med Spa Association (AmSpa), Texas ranked No. 1 for the most medical spas per state, followed by California and Florida. Microneedling has become one of the most popular procedures to rejuvenate your skin because it is a minimally invasive option that carries less risk of complications and minimal downtime.
So, how can you get microneedling discounts in Dallas Fort Worth? Here is how we are able to bring you the best microneedling deals in Texas: At the National Laser Institute, we train estheticians, cosmetologists, and medical professionals how to perform a variety of cosmetic treatments. During a medical aesthetics course, students perform treatments such as microneedling on models in a training environment. As a model, you will be able to receive deep discounts for the procedures to help rejuvenate your skin and reverse collagen loss.
Rejuvenate Your Skin With Microneedling
Are you looking for the best microneedling discounts in Dallas Fort Worth? We invite you to experience the National Laser Institute Medical Spa where you will receive quality microneedling treatments at a fraction of the retail price!
Before your microneedling treatment, one of our highly trained skin care specialists will consult with you and come up with a treatment plan that aligns with your skin care goals and desires. During this time, you will have the opportunity to ask questions about the treatment process and understand how you can rejuvenate your skin with microneedling.
If you are ready to rejuvenate your skin from the inside out by reversing collagen loss, call us today at 1-800-851-0969 or click here to schedule your complimentary consultation and receive the best microneedling discounts in Dallas Fort Worth. Don’t forget to ask about our monthly specials to learn more about other anti-aging services we offer!
Louis J. Silberman is the CEO and Co-Founder of National Laser Institute, the pioneer of the medical aesthetics training industry and one of the largest educators in the country.