Dark Spot Eraser
Dark Spot Eraser
Dark spots on the skin can happen at any time but most often appear in middle age. Despite efforts to lather on the SPF, any significant time spent soaking up the sun can take a toll on your skin. Discoloration comes in many forms and may leave you wondering how to get rid of dark spots on your legs, face, hands, and skin in general.
If you are looking for the ultimate treatment in facial rejuvenation, a chemical peel is the answer! This treatment is the perfect dark spot eraser and will improve the appearance of your skin. A chemical peel treatment is very effective in renewing the skin’s texture and is a quick way to remove small scars, freckles, skin imperfections and more!
How Do Chemical Peels Work?
During a chemical peel treatment, a “chemical agent” is applied to the skin to reduce the appearance of acne scars, lines, pigmentation, and wrinkles. The serum works to exfoliate sun-damaged skin and boost collagen production for firmer skin and overall facial rejuvenation. Most peels contain alpha or beta hydroxy acids to aid in the exfoliating process.
A chemical peel mimics the skin’s natural exfoliating process in which old skin cells fall off, and new cells are exposed. When the chemical peel is removed, it reveals the new cells that rejuvenate themselves in order to heal the skin. This facial rejuvenation technique is a dark spot eraser, making the skin appear smoother and healthier looking than before.
The ultimate treatment in facial rejuvenation, chemical peels boost your cell turnover cycle, allowing your skin to shed dead cells and bring new skin to the surface, free of signs of aging, sun damage, dirt, and debris. Another treatment benefit is that your moisturizers will be absorbed more easily into your skin, and your makeup will glide on more smoothly.
Chemical Peel Treatment Options
At the National Laser Institute Medical Spa, we offer several varieties of chemical peels to improve the appearance of your skin:
- PCA Peel Hydroquinone Free. This enhanced Jessner’s solution is ideal for more sensitive skin types, ethnic skin, or those allergic to or sensitive to hydroquinone. It will help to rejuvenate and improve the appearance of your skin.
- PCA With Hydroquinone. This enhanced Jessner’s formula is for those who want an even skin tone and no sensitivities to hydroquinone. This chemical peel treatment helps promote an even skin tone and a clear complexion.
- Sensi Peel. Formulated as a unique peeling option for all patients, the Sensi Peel can be used on highly sensitive skin. This gentle 6% TCA solution will improve surface texture and brighten the skin while helping promote an even skin tone. This multi-faceted and skin brightening treatment is an excellent option for sensitive skin and higher Fitzpatrick skin types.
- Ultra Peel I. Specially formulated to treat maturing skin, the Ultra Peel I will help to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to promote an even skin tone and clear complexion.
- VI Peel. The VI Peel is a medical grade chemical peel that is a mixture of different acids for the ultimate treatment in facial rejuvenation.
A chemical peel is recommended once a month to improve the appearance of your skin. After a chemical peel treatment, you will notice redness and slight swelling for one to two days. The exfoliation process with occur approximately three days post-treatment, and you may experience light flaking or sheet peeling, depending on how aggressive the peel is.
The Secret To Perfect Skin
Are you looking for a dark spot eraser that will diminish small scars, freckles, and skin imperfections? A chemical peel is the ultimate treatment for skin rejuvenation and will improve the appearance of your skin in as little as 30 minutes!
Before your chemical peel treatment, one of our professional medical estheticians will sit down with you and develop a customized treatment plan based on your skin care wants and desires. The skin care specialists at the National Laser Institute Medical Spa are the same professionals who teach other physicians and technicians around the world!
Today is the day to improve the appearance of your skin with this dark spot eraser. To receive your free consultation, call 1-800-851-0969 or click here. Don’t forget to check our monthly specials for even more anti-aging treatments!
Louis J. Silberman is the CEO and Co-Founder of National Laser Institute, the pioneer of the medical aesthetics training industry and one of the largest educators in the country.