How To Get Rid Of Chin Fat
How To Get Rid Of Chin Fat
Having excess fat under your chin can be a source of self-consciousness. Even if you are otherwise a healthy weight, a double chin can be difficult to get rid of – or let alone hide with clever hairstyles and makeup.
In the past, the only option to eliminate excess fat under the chin was through liposuction, a surgical procedure that requires significant downtime. Recently, however, getting rid of a double chin has never been easier! If you want to know how to get rid of chin fat, Kybella injections are the answer! Kybella is a non-surgical fat reduction method designed to melt your double chin without surgery.
How Kybella Works
Kybella injections mimic the body’s natural fat-absorption process through a man-made form of deoxycholic acid (the secret of how to get rid of chin fat), which destroys fat cells that contribute to a double chin. Through a series of injections under the chin, Kybella will melt your double chin without surgery, leaving you with a slimmer chin area.
This method of non-surgical fat reduction mimics a naturally occurring molecule that is produced by the human body in our own intestines for the breakdown and absorption of dietary fats. When Kybella injections are administered into the submental region, the fat cells are targeted and destroyed. No longer able to store fat, these cells are dissolved through the body’s natural elimination and healing process.
If you are looking to melt your double chin without surgery, Kybella injections are one method how to get rid of chin fat. This treatment is ideal since its minimally invasive and can destroy unwanted fat cells permanently. Other advantages of Kybella include:
- No anesthesia or surgery required
- Fast and efficient treatment
- Younger and leaner appearance
Non-surgical fat reduction is ideal for patients who have moderate submental fullness, good skin quality, and minimal laxity. For optimal results, your skin care specialist will recommend a series of two to four Kybella injections, spaced every six to eight weeks.
Kybella Pre-Treatment Instructions
Prior to your non-surgical fat reduction treatment, your skin care specialist will provide you with a set of pre-treatment instructions:
- Three days to one week before: Discontinue the use of Aspirin, Vitamin E or any other essential fatty acids to minimize bruising or bleeding.
- Twenty-four to 48 hours before and after: Avoid alcohol, caffeine, refined carbohydrates to decrease the chances of swelling or irritation.
- The ideal time to schedule Kybella injections is two weeks before a big event.
- It is recommended to reschedule your appointment if you develop a cold/flu or have an infection, blemish, or rash, etc. in the area to be treated until it resolves.
Kybella Post-Treatment Instructions
- Do not rub, massage, or manipulate the treatment area.
- Ice the treated area for the next 24 hours to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever if needed to alleviate any post-treatment discomfort.
- Three to five days after: Sleep on your back with your head elevated.
- Three to five days after: Avoid vigorous exercise, sun, and heat.
- Three days to one week after: Avoid Aspirin, Vitamin E or any other essential fatty acids to minimize bruising or bleeding.
- Twenty-four to 48 hours after: Avoid alcohol, caffeine, refined carbohydrates to decrease swelling or irritation.
Melt Your Double Chin Without Surgery
If you are one of the millions of people in search of how to get rid of chin fat, non-surgical fat reduction with Kybella injections is the treatment for you! This common aesthetic concern can be difficult to address with just a healthy diet and exercise, which is where Kybella injections can help. Kybella is a minimally invasive option to address submental fat, commonly known as a double chin.
Since every client is unique, we customize a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your skin care goals and desires. Before your Kybella treatment, one of our aestheticians, doctors, or nurses will sit down with you and answer any questions you may have about how to get rid of chin fat, as well as create a treatment plan to help melt your double chin without surgery!
To schedule your free consultation for Kybella injections, call us at 1-800-851-0969 or click here to secure your spot online. Don’t forget to ask about our monthly specials for even more anti-aging treatments!
Louis J. Silberman is the CEO and Co-Founder of National Laser Institute, the pioneer of the medical aesthetics training industry and one of the largest educators in the country.