6 eMatrix Post Care Tips
eMatrix Post Care Tips
eMatrix is known as the all skin color, all skin type, non-laser skin rejuvenation system. It’s a sublative rejuvenation treatment, which is one of the safest procedures available because it is non-laser and non-light based. eMatrix delivers radiofrequency energy to create dramatic, deep tissue improvements with minimal impact on the surface layer of your skin.
If you are ready to experience the benefits this skin rejuvenation treatment has to offer, follow our six eMatrix post care tips. You will love the smoother, rejuvenated appearance of your skin!
How eMatrix Works
eMatrix is a sublative rejuvenation treatment in which bipolar radiofrequency energy gently resurfaces the surface of the skin, yielding improved tone and texture overall. Since eMatrix uses RF energy, you can bet the benefits of a laser without the risk of hyperpigmentation, making this particular treatment ideal for any skin type.
Each pulse delivers RF energy via a grid of matrix spots, introducing a skin injury that is maximized in these targeted areas. Fibroblasts are activated within the treated area to signal new collagen production while the surrounding untreated tissue helps to accelerate the healing process.
By heating deep below the surface of the skin, your collagen is stimulated and regenerated in order to bring you flawless, firm skin. By heating deep within the skin, your body stimulates a natural healing process that renews and restores your skin, giving you a more youthful appearance.
Patients looking to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, scarring, or skin laxity can benefit from this treatment. In addition, patients will see a noticeable improvement in texture and skin laxity. Skin care specialists suggest a series of three to five treatments for optimal results. Most results appear over a period of three to six months on average, but some people notice results immediately after treatment.
eMatrix Post Care Tips
- After your eMatrix treatment, your skin will feel like it has a sunburn. You do not need to cool your skin, but if you feel any discomfort, you can apply an icepack or cool air from a fan.
- Your skin will have tiny pinpoint scabs starting 24 to 72 hours after your eMatrix treatment. This side effect is normal and lets you know your skin is healing. You can expect this to last three to seven days as your skin repairs. Do not itch, touch, or pick at your skin as this will disrupt healing. The tiny scabs will naturally shed off when they are ready.
- Forty-eight hours post-treatment you must avoid any activity that will heat your body. Stay away from hot showers, saunas, massages, working out, and sun exposure.
- Keep your skin clean to avoid infection while it is healing. Do not apply makeup or lotion for at least 12 hours after your eMatrix treatment. After this time frame, you may apply an emollient cream to calm dry, tight, or itchy feelings you may have while your skin heals.
- Do not exfoliate your skin with products or razors for one to two days post-treatment.
- Use a minimum of 30 SPF sunscreen to protect the treated skin for at least one-month post-treatment because UV exposure can cause hyperpigmentation.
The benefits of eMatrix sublative rejuvenation will make your post care worthwhile. eMatrix treats your fine wrinkles, saggy skin, stretch marks, and acne scars. It will also improve your skin tone, texture, and enlarged pores. You will also see the correction of sun damage, superficial skin lesions, and boosted collagen production.
Schedule Your eMatrix Treatment
It’s time to gain a deeper level of skin rejuvenation with eMatrix, one of the most popular treatments we offer for smoother, rejuvenated skin.
Sublative rejuvenation is a noninvasive treatment that does not require cosmetic injections. The laser has the ability to stimulate your own collagen to remodel and restructure and does not rely on a temporary filler.
Before your eMatrix treatment, National Laser Institute Medical Spa invites you to sit down with one of our highly trained skin care specialists who will personally customize a unique treatment plan to meet your individual skin care needs, wants, and desires.
We hope our eMatrix post care tips have answered any questions or concerns you may have had about this procedure. If you have any additional inquiries, please do not hesitate to ask us!
To experience next-level skin rejuvenation, call 1-800-572-8377 or click here to schedule your no-obligation consultation online. Don’t forget to ask about our monthly specials for even more skin rejuvenation treatments!
Louis J. Silberman is the CEO and Co-Founder of National Laser Institute, the pioneer of the medical aesthetics training industry and one of the largest educators in the country.