Dermal Fillers in Scottdale
Are you frustrated with the rate that your skin is aging? Are you looking to maintain a more youthful appearance in a natural-looking and non-invasive way? Then you may want to consider getting dermal fillers in Scottsdale at our medical spa.
If you love getting Botox, then you will most likely love getting fillers as well. Here at our the National Laser Institute you can get dermal fillers in Scottsdale at our medical spa. Dermal Fillers are a hyaluronic acid-based product. Hyaluronic acid is largely found in your skin, connective tissues, and eyes and it retains water that keeps your tissues lubricated and moist. It helps with your skin’s health and gives you plump and youthful skin. With age, however, hyaluronic acid decreases over time. By getting dermal fillers in Scottsdale at our medical spa you can bring back the youthful look in your skin! When fillers are injected it hydrates, softens, and volumizes the skin leaving you with a youthful, healthy look.
Benefits of fillers:
- Results are immediate
- No recovery time
- Non-invasive procedure
- Long-lasting results (6-9 months on average)
- Subtle/natural results
Fillers are one of the main procedures in the medical aesthetic industry that people tend to gravitate towards when they are looking to maintain or achieve a more youthful appearance. The treatment is great for targeting the signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. The filler can restore volume back into the face and diminish the signs of aging. By getting dermal fillers in Scottsdale you’ll be able to lift your skin and improve the overall tone and texture of the skin. Fillers also stimulate collagen. Collagen is one of the most important substances in the body when it comes to showing signs of aging. Collagen is a protein that is found throughout the body and is responsible for basically holding the body together and keeping your skin looking youthful. As we age we don’t produce as much collagen. Here are some facts about collagen:
- Collagen occurs throughout the body, but especially in the skin, bones, and connective tissues.
- Some types of collagen fibrils, gram-for-gram, are stronger than steel.
- Collagen production declines with age and exposure to factors such as smoking and UV light.
- Collagen can be used in collagen dressings, to attract new skin cells to wound sites.
- Cosmetic lotions that claim to increase collagen levels are unlikely to do so, as collagen molecules are too large to be absorbed through the skin.
Too much exposure to the sun and smoking can also cause your collagen production levels to go down.
- Signs of aging
- Stimulates collagen
- Lifts the skin
- Improves the tone and texture of the skin
- Nasolabial Folds
- Marionette Lines
- Mental crease (crease in chin)
- Smoker lines (upper lip lines)
- Chin area (for any depression in the chin)
- Jawline (for sagging jowls)
- Secondary smile lines (in hollow of cheeks)
- Filling in crows feet (that doesn’t respond well to Botox)
Dermal fillers in Scottsdale for men
Most men use fillers in order to get a more masculine facial look. A stereotypically more attractive male face is composed of angular cheekbones, a strong and defined jawline, and a jutting chin. Filler and Botox are among the two most popular treatments when it comes to men and the medical aesthetic industry. Fillers keep men looking masculine and youthful. Many men get the procedure in order to stay competitive in the professional world and in their dating lives.
Areas to get Fillers:
- Crows feet
Following the procedure swelling or bruising may last for up to two weeks at the site of injection. Other than that there is no downtime and you can continue on with your normal day to day activities. Dermal fillers in Scottdale that you get at our medical spa will last on average about six to nine months after you are injected. If you want to maintain your best results it is recommended that you get injected again after that time.
If you are interested in getting dermal fillers in Scottsdale then give us a call at 1-480-290-7333 to set up a consultation or get scheduled!