Remove Unwanted Hair Permanently
Remove Unwanted Hair Permanently
Are you tired of time-consuming hair removal methods such as waxing and shaving? Sometimes it can feel like an upward battle because we know that it will just grow back again! With a laser hair removal treatment, however, you can remove unwanted hair permanently and say goodbye to razors, bumps, and knicks for good!
This treatment is considered the most effective method of hair removal since it stops unwanted hair in its tracks! Laser hair removal is one of the most requested beauty procedures that will have you enjoying smooth, flawless skin without the hassle of waxing and shaving.
How Laser Hair Removal Works
Laser hair removal targets the pigmentated hair follicles within your skin using a single wavelength of light. The cosmetic laser is absorbed by your hair follicles, which prevents them from growing back for good. You will be able to remove unwanted hair permanently in areas such as the face, legs, public areas, and armpits. However, it’s possible to treat unwanted hair in nearly any area of the body.
During a laser hair removal treatment, the laser’s energy puts the hair follicles in a state of dormancy so that when the hairs eventually grow back, they will be fewer in number, as well as lighter and finer, making it the most effective method of hair removal.
If you are looking to remove unwanted hair permanently, this method tends to work best on patients with light skin tones and darker hairs. The reason being is the laser beam targets the melanin (color) in the hair follicle; the same way sunlight is attracted to dark clothing when you are outside on a hot summer day. Therefore, a contrast between hair and skin color will result in the best outcomes.
Laser hair removal is perhaps the most effective method of hair removal, and patients can experience several treatment benefits:
- Minimal side effects. There are only a few side effects that do not last more than a few days after a laser hair removal treatment.
- Cost effective. Once you begin your laser hair removal journey, you will no longer need to spend money on wax treatments, razors, or other supplies.
- No ingrown hairs. Forget ingrown hairs and razor burns! Laser hair removal can remove unwanted hair permanently and improve these unsightly hairs that can cause scarring, redness, and swelling.
- Precise. By targeting only the hair follicles, you are able to experience results sooner.
- Fast. A laser hair removal treatment is fast, and the speed depends on the size of the area being treated.
For optimal results, 6 to 12 treatments are needed, spaced anywhere from four to 10 weeks apart from each other, depending on the area. Keep in mind that the procedure is often described as a “permanent” hair removal option; however, the treatment only reduces the number of unwanted hairs in a specific area and does not get rid of them altogether.
Laser Hair Removal Post-Treatment Tips
To get the most out of your laser hair removal treatment, your skin care specialists will provide you with a list of post-treatment tips:
- Avoid sun exposure, tanning beds, and creams for up to 7 days post-treatment.
- Avoid hot showers, saunas, and hot tubs for approximately 24 hours following treatment
- Do not wax, tweeze, or bleach on the treatment area until all treatments are completed.
- If crusting or blistering occurs, do not pick or scratch.
- Apply an ice pack or aloe vera to soothe the treated area if it becomes red, irritated, and swollen.
- You can apply makeup, lotion, or skin care products to the treatment area as early as the next day as long as there is no extended redness, blistering, or scabbing.
Experience Smooth, Flawless Skin
Are you ready to experience smooth, flawless skin all summer long? Remove unwanted hair permanently with the leading laser hair removal technology! A laser hair removal treatment is considered the most effective method of hair removal for those looking to show off their legs for days.
The National Laser Institute Medical Spa invites you to try the most effective method of hair removal. Before any laser hair removal treatment, one of our knowledgeable aestheticians, doctors, or physicians will sit down and discuss a customized treatment plan to meet your skin care goals and desires.
If you are ready to remove unwanted hair permanently, call 1-800-851-0969 or click here to schedule your complimentary consultation. Don’t forget to ask about our monthly specials for even more anti-aging treatments!
Louis J. Silberman is the CEO and Co-Founder of National Laser Institute, the pioneer of the medical aesthetics training industry and one of the largest educators in the country.