Toenail Fungus Removal in Dallas, Texas
Have you noticed that your nails aren’t looking quite the way you wish they were? Have you been experiencing toenail fungus but feel embarrassed to address the issue? Come in today for laser toenail fungus removal in Dallas, Texas at our Medspa! We will evaluate your toenail situation and use a laser to sterilize the nail bed and promote healthy tissue growth within the nail. The laser stops the reproduction of the fungus and is an effective and non-invasive procedure. You’ll be back to normal with a healthy toenail in no time!
How do you know if you have toenail fungus?
You may have toenail fungus if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Thickened nails
- Whitish to yellow-brown discoloration on nails
- Brittle, crumbly or ragged nails
- Distorted nails
- A dark color, caused by debris building up under your nail
- Foul-smelling nails
Factors that may put you at risk for toenail fungus
Here are some factors that can make you more susceptible to getting toenail fungus. If you see that you may have gotten toenail fungus from a situation such as a community swimming pool or wearing narrow shoes, try to take steps to prevent toenail fungus from showing up in the future.
- You have a family history of toenail fungus.
- You have poor circulation, diabetes, or any illness that is currently compromising your immune system or interfering with blood flow to your toes.
- You wear shoes with poor ventilation that create a warm, sweaty environment that is the perfect breeding place for toenail fungus to develop.
- You wear narrow shoes that cause your nails to weaken and make them more susceptible to a toenail fungus infection.
- You have been walking barefoot in areas such as swimming pools, gyms, and shower rooms.
Reasons why you shouldn’t ignore toenail fungus
Having toenail fungus may initially seem like not much of a big deal, but it is something that requires attention just like any other issue you have going on. When you have toenail fungus it can spread to other areas of your foot. Don’t let this happen! It’s better to stop the initial fungus than it is to deal with the situation when the fungus has spread across the foot. You may also develop foot pain over time. This leads to daily discomfort and pain and can greatly affect your day to day life. If the fungus gets really bad you may even lose your nail as the toenail separates from the nail bed due to the fungus!
For laser toenail fungus removal in Dallas, Texas at our Medspa you will need to come in for three or more treatments in order to see your final results. Treatments can be spaced a week apart from each other. There is little to no downtime following your treatment and you can get back to your normal day to day life immediately!
If you’re ready to get your toenail fungus taken care of then give us a call today at 1-800-851-0969 to schedule an appointment for laser toenail fungus removal in Dallas, Texas.
Louis J. Silberman is the CEO and Co-Founder of National Laser Institute, the pioneer of the medical aesthetics training industry and one of the largest educators in the country.