eMatrix for Sagging Skin
Has your skin lost its tone? Have you noticed an increase in loose skin? eMatrix for sagging skin will help you reclaim that youthful appearance you strive for. eMatrix is non-invasive and non-surgical. In addition, it requires no downtime as opposed to going under the knife.
How does eMatrix for Sagging Skin Work?
eMatrix uses radiofrequency technology to tighten your skin. The radiofrequency waves generate intense heat. For this reason, it targets deep into the layers of the skin. As a result, collagen production is stimulated. The body’s healing reaction to these waves is to tighten up the skin’s tone.
When will you see improvements?
Many client’s see improved elasticity after a few days post-treatment! You will notice more dramatic changes after two months from the first treatment.
How many treatments will you need?
It is recommended to have anywhere between 3-6 treatments for the best results. In addition, your treatments are spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
What to expect post-treatment
You may experience some redness, swelling, or itching. Following your treatment, avoid using cleansers on your skin. In addition, stay away from lotions and make-up. Altogether, you will need to avoid these products for 3-5 days.
What else does an eMatrix Treatment Improve?
- Wrinkles: eMatrix will reduce wrinkles. In addition, it reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Acne scarring: As a result of increased collagen production, eMatrix will repair acne scars.
- Pigmentation: The healing response in eMatrix therapy will get rid of pigmentation issues of the skin.
- Melasma: An eMatrix treatment will reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Texture: Collagen production will level out the skin. As a result, it produces a firmer appearance to the skin.
How to prevent sagging skin
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants and vitamin A
- Wash your face twice a day
- Avoid tanning
- Cessation of smoking
- Stay away from products with harsh chemicals
Schedule your complimentary consultation for eMatrix for sagging skin. Firstly, you will be paired with one of our expert laser technicians. From there, you will be able to discuss your skin care goals. Then, your technician will provide you with a personalized skin care plan.
Interested in learning more about cosmetic injections or laser services? We offer your choice of virtual consultations from the comfort of your home or in person complimentary consults. Click here to schedule yours.