Wrinkle Reduction Treatments
Are you looking for a solution for wrinkles that range from fine lines to deep furrows? National Laser Institute Med Spa offers many wrinkle reduction treatments in Scottsdale and Dallas. As a result of aging, smoking, and exposure to UV light, wrinkles can appear.
Wrinkles are creases and lines formed on your skin. Wrinkles can become deep and furrowed that become more noticeable around the eyes, mouth, and neck. National Laser Institute can provide effective, long-lasting wrinkle reduction treatments to erase the visibility of these lines and creases. Our expert laser technicians will be able to assess the condition of you skin and discuss the best wrinkle reduction treatments that fit perfectly to you.
What causes wrinkles?
- Aging: As we get older, the elasticity of the skin is weakened. Skin becomes more loose and lacks the capacity to return to a firmer look. Natural oil production can decrease through aging and dry out your skin, which creates a more wrinkled appearance.
- Smoking: The nicotine in cigarettes/e-cigarettes narrow the blood vessels on the surface of the skin, which means your skin isn’t receiving as much oxygen and nutrients it requires. There are many chemicals involved in smoking that deplete collagen and elastin. This leaves the skin vulnerable to wrinkling prematurely. Even the typical facial expression of smoking, such as pursing, can contribute to the appearance of wrinkles.
- UV Light Exposure: Repeated UV light exposure through natural sunlight and/or man-made UV light exposure, such as tanning beds, can increase the likelihood of developing wrinkles. Also, UV light impairs wound healing and collagen production under the surface of your skin. UV light exposure can also corrupt the DNA of the skin. This can leave you with visible wrinkle lines as the body tries to compensate by incorrect skin rebuilding.
- Pollutants: Environmental and chemical pollutants can also affect the appearance of your skin, resulting in dry skin, visible wrinkles, and reduced skin elasticity.
- Relax your Facial Expressions: Has your mother ever told you, “Stop making that face or it will get stuck that way?” There is some truth to that old saying! Frequent facial expressions such as frowning, brow furrowing, and squinting can leave fine lines or wrinkles on your skin. As well as wearing your glasses regularly, you should use sunglasses outside to reduce squinting.
What laser wrinkle reduction treatments in Scottsdale are available?
Micro Laser Peels
The versatility of a Micro Laser Peel treatment can reduce wrinkles while also treating acne, scarring, pigmentation changes, and sun damage. First, the procedure will remove a fine layer of skin which will reduce the appearance of wrinkles and uneven texture. Therefore, this process allows the skin to promote new collagen growth and healthy tissue. The new layers of skin will appear firm and smooth. Also, Micro Laser Peels offer a shorter recovery time for your convenience.
eMatrix Focal Tip
An eMatrix Focal Tip treatment can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and “crow’s feet.” In addition to this, the procedure also improves skin elasticity, tone, and texture. At the same time, eMatrix uses bipolar radio frequencies to penetrate deep into the skin to stimulate collagen growth and rejuvenate your appearance.
Profractional Laser treatment reduces wrinkles and gives clients a treatment option with little to no discomfort and lessened downtime. First, this treatment creates small diameter channels within the skin to create a wound response within the body. As a result, this encourages fibroblast and collagen production to fill these channels. The results produce firmer and brighter skin. In addition, the Profractional Laser treatment also reduces pigmentation changes, sun damage, and scars.
1540 Fractional Laser
National Laser Institute’s 1540 Fractional Laser is also a treatment option to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. First, this laser creates microscopic columns in the skin similar to the process of the Profractional laser. As a result, the microscopic columns allow the body to produce new collagen to create a smoother and more youthful appearance. The 1540 Fractional Laser also treats a variety of skin conditions such as pigmentation changes, skin elasticity, acne scarring, tone, and texture.
What can I do to prevent wrinkles?
- Protect yourself from the sun. Wearing proper sun protection is crucial in deterring the appearance of wrinkles. Consequently, NLI in Scottsdale can recommend some of our medical grade sunblock to best protect your skin.
- Make sure you are getting plenty of vitamin A. By using a retinol or retinoid product can increase the production of collagen under the surface of the skin. As a result of increased collagen, the skin has a smoother appearance.
- Moisturize! Moisturizing daily is instrumental in preventing wrinkles by assuring the skin is always nourished and hydrated.
- Drink plenty of water and stick to a healthy diet. It is important to be consistent in drinking plenty of water throughout the day to provide your body and skin with the substances necessary to flush toxins. In addition to staying hydrated, eating good foods with vitamins rich in antioxidants can also improve the appearance of your skin.
National Laser Institute Medical Spa has a variety of wrinkle reduction treatments in Scottsdale that can be tailored perfectly to you and your skin care goals. Set up a consultation today to be paired with one of our expert laser technicians to discuss which wrinkle reduction treatment is best for you.
Interested in learning more about cosmetic injections or laser services? We offer your choice of virtual consultations from the comfort of your home or in person complementary consults. Click here to schedule yours.
-Louis Silberman CEO